This puppy shampoo bar is perfect for your pet because their skin and hair PH is more acidic than ours. This recipe has extra moisturizing ingredients and suds so your puppy will be extra clean.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used topically to relieve every day skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins.
- Coconut oil has anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A.
- Soy Bean Oil protects and moisturizes the skin.
- Castor Oil and Sodium Lactate in this recipe are used to create more lather.
- Lemon Juice brings the PH of the soap down from around 9 to about 8.
- The essential oils listed are used as a bug deterrent. The combination of these oils will repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.