This is one of my favorite basic vegan and palm oil-free soap formulas. It uses only three base oils that will keep your skin soft.
- For centuries, Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used topically to relieve skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It hydrates the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Coconut Oil hydrates skin for 24 hours and helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. Coconut oil is also known for its anti-aging properties. Coconut oil has antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids which means that it will hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture.
- Orange essential oil has been known to help with dry, irritated, and acne prone skin.
- Cedarwood essential oil has been known to help improve skin conditions like eczema, has natural antiseptic properties, helps acne, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and repels bugs.
- Cloves essential oil has been known to cure and prevent acne, antibacterial properties, antiseptic properties, helps in fighting signs of ageing, removes dead skin cells and improves blood circulation.