This soap is full of skin loving extra virgin olive oil. It will take care of dry and irritated skin that is caused by the cold weather.
- For centuries, Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used topically to relieve every day skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It hydrates the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Coconut Oil hydrates skin for 24 hours and helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. Coconut oil is also known for its anti-aging properties. Coconut oil has antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
- Castor Oil is a natural moisturizer, reduces acne, has anti-inflammatory benefits, and will help with dry, patchy skin.
- Grapefruit essential oil has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that may contribute to healthy skin by preventing and treating skin conditions like acne.
- Cinnamon essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties that may help with skin conditions like rashes and acne. It has a high concentration of antioxidants, which means that it fights free radicals and combats signs of aging when used in skincare.
- Clove essential oil helps in reducing the sagginess of the skin and prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It removes the dead skin cells and helps in blood circulation, moisturizes dry and itchy skin.
- Raw Wildflower Honey is packed with components beneficial for your skin, especially if you have acne or autoimmune skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. Honey speeds up your skin cells’ healing processes. If you have blemishes or an eczema outbreak, honey that’s unpasteurized could speed healing and reduce inflammation. Raw honey is also a natural exfoliator, which means applying it to your face takes off dry, dull skin and reveals new skin cells underneath.
- Oatmeal can soak up the excess oil on your skin and help treat acne. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin, remove dead skin cells, and keep skin hydrated. Oats also contain compounds called saponins, which are natural cleansers. They remove the dirt and oil that clog the pores and exfoliate the skin. Oatmeal is suited for all skin types including sensitive and problem skin such as acne, eczema and psoriasis.