This soap is great for your face and acne. It will leave your skin clean and refreshed.
- For centuries, Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used topically to relieve every day skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It hydrates the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Coconut Oil hydrates skin for 24 hours and helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. Coconut oil is also known for its anti-aging properties. Coconut oil has antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
- Avocado oil contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize your skin. The oleic acid also promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin. Avocado oil nourishes and moisturizes the skin, relieves inflammation from psoriasis and eczema, prevents and treats acne, accelerates wound healing, and reduces signs of aging.
- Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Castor Oil is a natural moisturizer, reduces acne, has anti-inflammatory benefits, and will help with dry, patchy skin.
- Tea tree essential oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It’s thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation from skin conditions. Tea tree essential oil may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Rosemary essential oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, antioxidant, and pain-relieving properties. It helps with acne and oily skin types while maintaining balance within the skin. Rosemary essential oil hydrates the skin which helps to control oil production.
- Lavender essential oil reduces redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring.
- Peppermint essential oil contains Vitamins A and C, naturally cleanses the skin, and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It also has a cooling effect which soothes skin irritation and inflammation due to acne, brightens dull skin, and controls excess oil.
- Charcoal draws out impurities and toxins from the skin, unclogs pores, balances oily skin, exfoliates, removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells.