This is one of my favorite basic vegan and palm oil-free soap formulas. It uses only three base oils that will keep your skin soft.
- For centuries, Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used topically to relieve skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It hydrates the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Coconut Oil hydrates skin for 24 hours and helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. Coconut oil is also known for its anti-aging properties. Coconut oil has antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids which means that it will hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture.
- Lavender essential oil reduces redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring.
- Patchouli essential oil can deodorize body odors and soothe inflammation.
- Alkanet root powder for natural coloring.
- Spirulina powder for natural coloring.