When puppies get hurt they need proper cleaning and wound care to keep the wound free from infection. This all natural herbal salve will heal your puppy’s wounds, soften paws, and nose. The antibacterial properties work great on cuts/scrapes/open wounds, bites/stings, dry skin, cracked/dry paws, rashes, hot spots, fungal infections, and burns. Apply to CLEAN wounds, cuts, dry skin/paw pads, hot spots, rashes and more. This salve is safe to be licked in small amounts. If your dog is prone to licking wounds then you might want to put the cone of shame on them for serious wounds to allow them to heal faster.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used topically to relieve every day skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins.
- Calendula petals are rich in compounds that moisturize, nourish, and boost healing. The petals have been the secret ingredient in many therapeutic balms and skin care products for centuries. Calendula is a multi-purpose salve that also moisturizes as well as heals.
- Due to Comfrey’s high antioxidant status, topical application also helps to reduce free radical activity on the skin. Comfrey can also be used to relieve skin irritations such as rashes and stings.
- Plantain is a natural antiseptic that aids in quicker healing of wounds, reduces scarring, and relieves insect bites.
- Chickweed is an emollient and relieves itching and has healing properties.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil prevents inflammation.
- Geranium Essential Oil works as an anti-inflammatory and anti-septic agent.
- Chamomile Essential Oil has powerful anti-inflammatory and calming properties.