Lots of good all natural moisturizing oils to keep your skin silky soft.
- Coconut Oil hydrates skin for 24 hours and helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. Coconut oil is also known for its anti-aging properties. Coconut oil has antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
- For centuries, Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used topically to relieve skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It hydrates the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Avocado oil contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize your skin. The oleic acid also promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin. Avocado oil nourishes and moisturizes the skin, relieves inflammation from psoriasis and eczema, prevents and treats acne, accelerates wound healing, and reduces signs of aging.
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids which means that it will hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture.
- Castor Oil is a natural moisturizer, reduces acne, has anti-inflammatory benefits, and will help with dry, patchy skin.
- Lavender essential oil reduces redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil’s anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that’s irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria.
- Peppermint essential oil contains Vitamins A and C, naturally cleanses the skin, and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.