This soap will take care of dry skin in colder weather. The fragrance will get you ready for the holidays. Love your skin by taking care of it without using harsh chemicals.
- Pumpkin contains vitamins A, C, and E, plus antioxidants, which help fight sun damage and wrinkles. It also has fruit enzymes that help naturally exfoliate dead skin cells. Finally, it contains zinc and potassium to combat redness. Pumpkin also contains beta-carotene which helps to reverse UV damage and improve skin texture. It also helps to promote the production of collagen which improves your skin tone and elasticity
- Coconut Oil hydrates skin for 24 hours and helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. Coconut oil is also known for its anti-aging properties. Coconut oil has antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
- For centuries, Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used topically to relieve every day skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It hydrates the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids which means that it will hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture.
- Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Castor Oil is a natural moisturizer, reduces acne, has anti-inflammatory benefits, and will help with dry, patchy skin.
- Orange essential oil has been known to help with dry, irritated, and acne prone skin.
- Grapefruit essential oil has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that may contribute to healthy skin by preventing and treating skin conditions like acne.
- Cinnamon essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties that may help with skin conditions like rashes and acne. It has a high concentration of antioxidants, which means that it fights free radicals and combats signs of aging when used in skincare.
- Peppermint essential oil contains Vitamins A and C, naturally cleanses the skin, and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It also has a cooling effect which soothes skin irritation and inflammation due to acne, brightens dull skin, and controls excess oil.