This soap has only good healthy ingredients in it to keep your skin soft and hydrated in cooler weather.
- For centuries, Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used topically to relieve every day skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It hydrates the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Coconut Oil hydrates skin for 24 hours and helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. Coconut oil is also known for its anti-aging properties. Coconut oil has antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
- Castor Oil is a natural moisturizer, reduces acne, has anti-inflammatory benefits, and will help with dry, patchy skin.
- Soybean oil is rich in Vitamin E which provides anti-inflammatory nutrients that support skin health.
- Orange essential oil has been known to help with dry, irritated, and acne prone skin.
- Cinnamon essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties that may help with skin conditions like rashes and acne. It has a high concentration of antioxidants, which means that it fights free radicals and combats signs of aging when used in skincare.
- Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components which may provide glow and luster to your skin, reduces redness and inflammation. Turmeric may also help with acne and scarring.