This soap will get your house ready for the holidays. Lots of good all natural moisturizing oils to keep your skin soft and nourished during the cold months.
- For centuries, Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used topically to relieve every day skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It hydrates the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Coconut Oil hydrates skin for 24 hours and helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. Coconut oil is also known for its anti-aging properties. Coconut oil has antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
- Castor Oil is a natural moisturizer, reduces acne, has anti-inflammatory benefits, and will help with dry, patchy skin.
- Grapefruit essential oil has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that may contribute to healthy skin by preventing and treating skin conditions like acne.
- Raw Wildflower Honey is packed with components beneficial for your skin, especially if you have acne or autoimmune skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. Honey speeds up your skin cells’ healing processes. If you have blemishes or an eczema outbreak, honey that’s unpasteurized could speed healing and reduce inflammation. Raw honey is also a natural exfoliator, which means applying it to your face takes off dry, dull skin and reveals new skin cells underneath.