This herbal salve is infused with cayenne (red pepper) flakes and Sweet Almond Oil. Pepper flakes are enriched with vitamin C and vitamin A. As we know, vitamin C and vitamin A are able to improve the health of our hair and skin. Capsaicin in pepper flakes is the substance responsible for the pepper’s heat. However, capsaicin can also contribute the great health benefits of pepper flakes as it is able to relieve pain. Thus, we can say that pepper flakes are a natural pain killer. Besides acting as the natural pain killer with its analgesic property, pepper flakes also own an anti-inflammatory property. It can also help with psoriasis, arthritis, nerve, and joint pain.
- Sweet Almond Oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can soothe chapped and irritated skin.
- Vitamin E protects reduces UV damage and protects your skin.
- Beeswax forms a protective layer on the skin.
- The use of Lavender Essential Oil for skin is to help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil’s anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that’s irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria.
- Eucalyptus reduces inflammation on the skin and protects the skin from environmental damage.
- Peppermint essential oil contains Vitamins A and C, naturally cleanses the skin, and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Cloves essential oil has been known to cure and prevent acne, antibacterial properties, antiseptic properties, helps in fighting signs of ageing, removes dead skin cells and improves blood circulation.
- Cinnamon essential oil calms dry skin, nourishes the skin, slows the look of aging, and revives the skin tone.