- For centuries, Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been used topically to relieve skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It hydrates the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Coconut Oil hydrates skin for 24 hours and helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. Coconut oil is also known for its anti-aging properties. Coconut oil has antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids which means that it will hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture.
- Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Orange essential oil has been known to help with dry, irritated, and acne prone skin.
- Cinnamon essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties that may help with skin conditions like rashes and acne. It has a high concentration of antioxidants, which means that it fights free radicals and combats signs of aging when used in skincare.
- Cloves essential oil has been known to cure and prevent acne, antibacterial properties, antiseptic properties, helps in fighting signs of ageing, removes dead skin cells and improves blood circulation.
- Balsam cedar fragrance oil
- Litsea Oil has a citrusy fragrance and is rich in medicinal properties that make it capable of fighting so many ailments. It can treat infections, promote healthy skin, contains a high amount of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties. The oil is also effective in treating skin infections such as Athlete’s foot thanks to its antifungal properties. This essential oil also has mild astringent properties. So, it can clear out the acne-causing bacteria from your pores. It can also reduce and heals existing flare-ups. Litsea essential oil is an effective pain reliever. It can increase blood circulation, reducing inflammation, and improving muscle strength. Since litsea cubeba oil has anti-inflammatory properties, it is useful in treating diseases like gout. Litsea cubeba oil increases circulation, relieves inflammation and reduces uric acid build up.